Sep 12, 2008

Its gone! :(

Whats gone? My interest in blogging?

Naaah... Its been ten days since I posted in my blog. But that doesn't mean that I've lost interest. Just that I was a little bit busy.. Yeah! Believe me.. though I din't do anything useful, I din't have time to write.

Spent most of the time with friends.. putting mokka, pulling legs, all others joining up to tease me(arasiyalla idhellam sagajamappa),discussing some important 'matters'... time just went on.

Friends.. I think people with the same character get glued together quite easily. We call it as 'wave length'(its something related to physics la?!) and 'chemistry'(kya kodum hai saravanan ji!) I don't like the 'bonding in relationships' to be described with such disgusting terms. But still.. due to the lack of proper words, I too call it 'wavelength' and 'chemistry'.

Take my friends for instance.. most of them are like me. If you are one of my friends, then I can hear your mind-voice saying that you are not like me and that you are absolutely normal. Okie.. but there is 'something' for sure that binds us together.

Wait! Why am I writing about this now? See the topic.. Lets stick on to it!

After hearing the news that the training is for four months, I donno how to react. Four months of luxurious life, all the time with friends, fundaaa! But four months away from family and friends. Thats really bad! But being optimistic, I'm expecting THE best to happen to me there.

Should I study something before going for the training? YESHH.. But I can't(Hide n Seek Style!) Studying is so boring. Even staring at the plain wall for hours seems more interesting to me.

Suddenly I've started liking Dhoni very much. I donno much about cricket, but still.. he is good.. isn't he? I mean.. a good player! I also liked the way he interacted with the soldiers in NDTV's 'Jai Jawan'(Note this, I watch NDTV also) I like Dravid too. He is my all time favourite. But... well..

Back to the topic... Its been a long time since I watched a movie in theatre. The last time I went to theatre was to watch 'Shivaji' or was it 'Billa'? I forgot.. it was one of these two movies.

My mobile is in a bad condition now. Scratches all over it, I'd dropped it down several times(the problem is.. if someone tells a joke, I drop my mobile and laugh), I've also nearly lost it many times. Hope I get a new one soon.

Back to the topic.. After reading all this.. is your head aching? If not, then go through my other posts as well. Now you've got a headache rite..? good!

Buy Amrutanjan. Apply it on your forehead and say, 'Its gone!' 'Poyae pochu!'

Continue with your work..
In other words.. poi polappa paaru...

Adios!!!

9 comments:

the way i view said...

adippavi!!!summa irukaravangla unnoda blog padikka vachu seendiriya???

P.S:no offence meant..

the way i view said...

adippavi!!!summa irukaravangla unnoda blog padikka vachu seendiriya???

P.S:no offence meant..

AnandaRani said...

poi polappa paaru de vella vetti illathavalae......:-D

Philip Kingsley said...

the only proper part is about infy and ur feeling abt friends!!! infact thats what this post is all about

Aslam said...

LOL.. OK

(sorry can't think of anything else..! Sigh... my apparent lack of ability to appreciate good literary marvels..! So bad of me..! May the heavens have mercy on me..!!)

Visu said...

There are two classes of people on earth, Those who like Dhoni and those who don't. ;)

Aslam said...

And then there is a third kind... the one who like his hair :P

Bhargavi said...

@pri
yeah yeah! bore adikkudhulla :P


@anand
okay meesh!


@phil
What about dhoni?! I've used hyperlinks n all for that part... ;)


@aslam n visu
Dhoni.. yaay! There ARE ppl who dislike dhoni?! Too bad of them... :x

Raja Mohammed R M said...

Nalla polapu unnaku!!!