Jul 28, 2009

NO...This is not happening!

Had such an embarassing day. Thanks to my sister who has just now returned home from her fourth honeymoon..hehee ;)

I was quite jobless today(as usual) and was forwarding mails to my friends. Got an awesome mail from one of my friends and it had photos of a tourist resort in Kerala. As usual, I forwarded it to all my friends. Then forgot about it(Why would I want to remember.. I was not planning my honeymoon there... hehee)

After lunch, when I came back to my cubicle(the temporary one which I declared as 'my territory' after I found out that it wasnot allocated to anyone else), one of my friends asked me,"Hey.. Who is Deepika?"
I proudly said,"My sister"
"See your mail"
I very innocently opened my mailbox. Meanwhile my friend said,"She has 'replied to all' for ur mail"

My sis had 'by mistake'(this is what she said.. but i don't believe her) clicked on 'Reply to all' instead of 'Reply' and written, "Planning to go to this place for your honeymoon? ;)"

You can guess how I would have been teased by my friends (I don't wanna call them 'my friends' anymore :( )

And some ever loving sweethearts, who were unable to come in person to tease me were kind enough to mail it.

My bad days are not yet over!
:(

8 comments:

Raja Mohammed R M said...

ha ha ha...he he he!! aiyo aiyo!!!

Saran said...

he he thoppi thoppi!!!
even i got the same mail..sum of my colleagues talked abt it for their honeymoon :)
Note:Its Vythiri resort in wayanard. :)

Tara said...

sucha sweet sister:) idukellam feel panitiya??:P even i thought of hitting reply all when i mailed u back,but dint wanna spam so many e-mail ids:)

Unknown said...

unnaku thaan vekkam maanam soodu sooranai yethuvumae kadayathey,apram yen de feel pannura...:P

Bhargavi said...

@Saran : ippo ne rombha avasiyama adha mention pannanuma?!
anyways nice place it is! :)

@Tara : phew! God saved me!

@berea : ?? yaaruma ne? aish? or anand?
if im right.. its anand... ;) correct ah..?

AnandaRani said...

correcta kandupidichitiyae barg...chamarthu...:)

Bhargavi said...

yeah yeah danku danku :)

Unknown said...

Naan kudutha ideava follow panna arambichutta pola...
For those who don't know tamil:
I asked her to include the names of those to whom she is mailing in BCC field.I think she's following this now.(Atleast when my name is there in the list!!!)

After all that wasn't a bad idea....