Jul 19, 2009

vada pochae.....

When my sis got married, I changed my orkut caption to 'vada pochae..'

Today while chatting with my friend (he/she requested me not to mention HER name)
So here is a part of the conversation we had... my friend as x


x: aporam sollu
x: howz ur vada?
Bhargavi Shanmugam: vada who?
x: vada-sis
Bhargavi Shanmugam: akka vadai?
x: vada pochae
Bhargavi Shanmugam: yeah yeah... i have many such vadais... so had doubt
Bhargavi Shanmugam: ne kooda oru vadai dhan... pune pona vadai
x: illa illa
Bhargavi Shanmugam: yes yes
x: naan samosa

OMG! After the accident, Pune-kaari has changed a lot.



See Aishu... Till the end I din't mention your name anywhere.

PS: FYI This 'Aishu' is 'xNOTx' my friend 'Aishwaria Niranjani'

Job Well Done! :)

Sleep with satisfaction (naan enna sonnen)

7 comments:

Raja Mohammed R M said...

samosa akka vaazhga :P

Aslam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aslam said...

Samosa..?? Or Pune-Poori..??
(reference to Paani Poori)

Pun(e) Intended..!!

ROFL..!! Big time..!

Bhargavi said...

hahaa... aishu ma... total damage!!! :P

Unknown said...

@ Raja
Thanks bro!!

@aslam
Pune poori - Very funny Aslam

@bhargavi

Hi Barky [:P]

Revenge awaits!!

Bhargavi said...

Awaiting revenge!!

Unknown said...

vada pochae>>>