Jul 9, 2008

How it all started..


‘Me? Blogging? Naah.. not my kinda thing’, I said, when one of my friends suggested that I could blog to fight boredom. From childhood I have a great aversion to reading.. writing.. most of all.. studying. I really hate stuff that would make me look more matured. Aargh.. I’m still a kid.. my mom says so… even my dad agrees! No way.. not a blog!! How could she suggest me to create a blog.. Hell with my friend!

‘But why not blogging?’, I asked myself that night.. (yeah, night is the time when the small chunk of cells in my head really works.. I call it ‘My Brain’.. ppl around me don’t agree that I’ve got one though…) I started giving reasons as to why I could not blog… WOW!! I had plenty of them (trust me.. I could create a whole new blog with that) Yep.. lack of patience.. lack of knowledge.. lack of intelligence.. and my sweet lil brain that sleeps all day long. OMG!! I’ll never be able to create a blog. People will laugh at it.. people will laugh at ME.. why am I thinking about all this… just waste of time.. Hell with my friend!

‘May be..’, I thought the next day(I mean.. night!) Why not? Most of my friends are bloggers.. why not me? But what do I write? I went through many blogs to get some ‘ideas’ ;) Nope, I was wrong.. each one had their own style of writing.. I can’t copy that.. no no no..!!! May be I have my own ‘style’. Oh yeah.. immediately I opened MS Word and started typing. Before I could realize I had typed so much.. ‘Woo-hooo!! Not bad bargs! Not bad at all for your first attempt!’, I told myself.

Hope Infy calls me soon.. else I may become a professional blogger and make millions of dollars through blogging. Infy shouldn’t loose me right..?! Else who’ll be it’s next CEO? Haha.. Who knows!?!!

I’ve got a blog for myself.. As I like it! yaay!!!

Will continue blogging! Just to pass time.. just to express myself.. just to train my brain to think during day time as well.. just to fight boredom. Hell with my friend!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

very good try!u are definitely good at this! keep blogging al ur crap thoughts..n ur funny stuff. along wit some sensible ones:P i know, u do know such ones!:)

Unknown said...

I don't feel like reading a blog at all....Its simply like she's speaking to me(as she always does!!!:-()
Since she hardly reads or writes at home,I never thought she can write so well...Though not professional,it has exceeded my expectations...

Vatsala Dorairajan said...

What you've put here only goes to show that you're absolutely normal!!

Welcome to the world of blogging!!