Jul 16, 2008

To Say Or Not To Say

I had always wanted to say whatever I feel like saying in various situations. But alas..! I can’t.. The following are a few such stuffs..

Disclaimer : Some of the following MAY resemble your life.. But this is purely based on MY real life story!


Mom: Don’t take life for granted.. be a bit more serious.. you seem to be very careless about your future..
Me(thinking..): I wonder whats for dinner..
And mom says I’m not bothered about future.. ahh!


Sister: What do you do the whole day..? Atleast go n help mom in the kitchen..
Me(thinking..): eh.. as though you help her alot..
Me(saying..): Okay..
I go to the kitchen to check whether dinner is ready.. if yes- yippy!
if no- curse mom.. n command her to make it fast!


Dad: When’ll you get your joining date? Contact the company HR and try to get some updates.
Me(thinking..): Oruvan oruvan mudhalaali.. Ulagil mattravar thozhilaali.. Vidhiyai ninaippavan yemaali.. adhai… WAIT!! Is he talking to me??!!
Me(saying with an innocent look..): Ok pa..


Uncle: Why don’t you try out some sport at leisure?
Me(thinking..): Yeah.. I’m learning boxing.. Wanna demo.. Wanna PUNCH?!!
Me(saying..): hmmm.. Will see..


Guy next door: Did I get any post today?
Me(thinking..): I wish you got one with anthrax powder in it!
Me(saying..): Nope.
Guy next door: Okay. I’m going out now.. If I get any post please collect it.. I’ll collect it from you later.
Me(thinking..): Nah.. I’ve planned to make paper boats with it!
Me(saying..): Sure.


There is one Hindi family next door.. they donno tamil or English.. and I donno hindi..
Hindi-kaara aunty: Hindi seekho beta.. bahut thakhleef hoga! (It means ‘Learn hindi child.. else it’ll be very difficult!’)
Me(thinking..): English seekho aunty.. bahut thakleef hoga! :P
Me(saying..): Ji..


While I was learning to drive a bike.. which am still learning.. :D
An old man: Go slow.. You shouldn’t drive fast while learning..
Me(thinking..): Slower? Din’t you just see that crow walk past me?!
Me(saying..): eeeeeee..(that’s my broad smile) Okay uncle..
Him(must have thought..): Sweet gal!



Friend: Hey.. the guy next door is often looking at me.. Do you think he likes me?
Me(thinking..): Nope.. He has squint eyes. He is looking at your sis.. (after all.. she is a better fig!) ;)
Me(saying..): yaay..! So you like him too..? ;)
Both: Giggles..



Peter anna: Why don’t you go in for higher studies? Even I’m doing my Masters in UK.. blah blahh… blah..
Me(thinking..): YOU..?? studying in UK?? Hahaah..
Me(saying..): Oh.. tell me more about the opportunities available..

What say? :P

4 comments:

Tara said...

hmm.. not really bad! u say it n u'll ve more fun;)

Unknown said...

gud work bargs

Unknown said...

Well...May be now I don't..But when I was vetti like u,I used to do lot of work...
Was able to guess that this must be going in ur mind..I wonder if others did!!!

Half the time she'll be in her dream world only-Thinking of chocolate,icecream,vazhapazham(Believe me she eats like a m____y!!!),chips,etc etc...
Hmm...I'm tired of typing...

Tara said...

@deepika

Thanks for the valuable information:) II expect more from u!!:)