Jul 24, 2008

Kick starting the day..

5:30AM Grrr.. my mobile vibrated. It was tara.. ‘Can we go by 8 barbie?’
‘Okay tra.. no probs :)’.. I had brushed my teeth by then, so what.. back to sleep.
‘Will be there in 5 minutes..’, tra messaged around 8.

We went to the usual place where I practice driving.. The Kinetic Honda that my dad had treasured all these years was in a pathetic condition.. thanks to my driving skills! :D I managed to drive considerably well at first.. then tra wanted me to practice turning.. Tra got on the back… she wanted to see how I drive so that she can guide me properly… poor kid! Din’t know whats in store for her..

Everything went on well till I tried to make the third turn.. THUD! And we both were flat on the road! hahahaah.. had a good laugh and got up to lift the vehicle. OH GOD!! There was some problem with the front tire..'Why does this always happen to me!?!' Tra managed to drive the vehicle to a mechanic shop that was near by. The bike was repaired in a few minutes.. hmmm.. good! :) Suddenly I realized..’Oh dear! I don’t have any money..’ Thank God! Tra had.. phew..!

Went back to the usual place to continue practicing.. within a few minutes the bike got switched off. ‘Oh dear.. Now what?!’ I tried to start it again.. nope.. no use. Then tra tried to start the bike. Only after few minutes did we realise that there was no petrol in the bike.. Gosh.. not even a single drop! Tra pushed the bike all the way back home.. :( though I wanted to help, I couldn’t balance the bike.. was quite heavy :D

Phew! What a day..What a start! Got my licence test on Friday.. God only knows how I’m gonna manage.. Hope I return home in one piece..

Pray for me!
God bless u... n me too with driving skills :))

3 comments:

Tara said...

This post is not as good as the ones before.. I mean, i always expect some funny stuff from u;)

Bhargavi said...

funny stuff :o enna vechchu comedy gemedy pannaliyae..

Unknown said...

Ask her how she got license????

However she got,she dint fall atleast...