Jul 15, 2008

How to irritate others..

Most of us like to irritate others(I’d love to).. So here are a few things that you can try out at your own risk… Trust me, its real fun!

#After someone proposes a good idea..
U(with a wierd look on ur face): From where do u get such ideas?

#Mumble when you speak to people so that they are unable to understand what you say.. and when they ask, run away.


#X: What can I wear?
U: eh?
X (louder): What can I wear?
U: Sorry..?
X (shouting): WHAT CAN I WEAR?
U: Where?
X: To the party…
U: What did u ask?
X: What can I wear?
U: Bear?!!
X: *%^&$##?!#

#Speak like a robot!

#Invite lots of people to other people's parties.

#Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.

#Drum on every available surface.

#When someone is listening to his/her favourite song.. sing along.. totally out of tune.

#Give looooooong pauses while speaking.

#Pretend to be drunk.

#X: Whats the time now...
U: Well its too early
X: What is early..
U: The time...
X: Are u nuts.. i asked u the time...
U: Well thats what i said.. its too early...
X: Ok let me refresh.. what is the time right now... that is showing in ur clock..
U: Its showing that the time is too early..
X: Aaahhhh... ok... i will ask somebody else...
U: Why... if u want to hear its too late, i can say that...
X: Ufff ok leave it...
U: Why... anyway did u forget anything somewhere...
X: What did i forget..
U: Well u said leave it... i thought u left something... n thats why u were asking me about the time...

#Speak wrong english with full confidence and all seriousness infornt of an INTELLECTUAL friend.

#X: Why din’t u come yesterday?
U:okay!
X: Tell me?
U:yeah..

#Play with ur face expressions.

#Whisper in someone's ear :"I know what u did last summer"

Happppy bugging.. :D

6 comments:

Tara said...

I know! i know! u are exactly this kind:P had fun reading that:)
I know what u did yester night...???:P

Bhargavi said...

ohh u know?!!
ssshh.. don tell anyone! ;)

Vatsala Dorairajan said...

well tara is an expert in two of the methods you have mentioned...

one is singing in ( or rather out of) tune,

the other one is answering very relevantly to all that you say, because she manages to hear every word perfectly ;)

Tara said...

vats.. oh my goodness! u are talking abt my hearing talent?? enna koduma? u forgot ur speciality? long hearing..ha ha ha!

Tara said...

u dont speak thala..! its just that i dint concentrate on what u were saying:P:P

Tara said...

Avasiyam theriyanuma?? ;)