Jul 9, 2008

Quote I Quote


#The kind of humour I like is that which makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes.
-William Davis

#The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
- Albert Einstein

#Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
- Laurie Kuslansky

#A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.
- Rhonda Hansome

#Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
- Charlotte Whitton

#If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
- Catherine Aird

#I think---therefore I'm single.
- Lizz Winstead

#Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

#If you help a friend in need , he is sure to remember you – the next time he’s in need.
-Matz’s Maxim



#The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
- Robert Bloch

#A rich man's joke is always funny.

-Proverb

#I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
- Winston Churchill

#I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
- Rodney Dangerfield

#There Are Three Kinds of People - Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't.
- Anonymous

#I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
- Albert Einstein

#Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rich Cook

#Why all men marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher... and that is a good thing for any man.
- Socrates

1 comment:

Selerines said...

Hi friend.... Nice blog....

Do you need Anna University Model Question papers and related informations? - Visit Anna University World

For interesting international/national debates and controversies - Visit Selerines World

For stuffs like Movies, Sports, Anna University Papers, Guinness records, Programming, Computer Stuffs etc,. - Visit my PR 3 site http://www.laguiaincompleta.com

Please refer Anna University blog to your friends, so that it will help them a lot...

If you feel my blog is informative then comment there and keep in touch....

Take care....