Aug 4, 2008

Lucky Thirteen!

As this is my thirteenth post.. I proudly dedicate this post to the number thirteen!

Actually my lucky number is ONE.. Yeah!! What a significant number for such a great person like me..

But I pity the number '13' very much. I wonder why it's been tagged as 'unlucky number'. So, to give it the much needed love, care, affection and warmth, I'm gonna adopt thirteen as my lucky number!
'Wow.. What a divine gesture!', u're thinking... I know..I know

To legally prove that thirteen is my lucky number.. I've some statistics here..

My DOB is 28.4.(I'm still a kid! 'Kids too have age', u may say. But as this has no relevance to the calculations done below, its just being omitted!)
Now..now.. don't get diverted from the topic. Lets now prove that thirteen is my lucky number..

month is 4.....(i)
28 => 2 + 8 = 10.....(ii)
10 => 1 + 0 = 1.....(iii)

Adding (i) and (ii),
4 + 10 = 14.....(iv)

Subtracting (iii) from (iv),
14 - 1 = 13
Hence proved!
(Reminds me of 'vasool raja mbbs karuna's dialogue!')

Therefore, from now on you people better not call thirteen as unlucky.. good for u.. coz it has now found it's DEFENDER!

I personally feel that thirteen already would be feeling lucky to have been adopted by me.. Don't u feel the same way?

P.S: If u r thinking of typing 'no' in the comment box.. then u'll have a crow shit on your head. MIND IT!

8 comments:

Aslam said...

I got scared by the threat in the end... oooh..
but in any case, i dont blame numbers for my LUCK...

oh NO... crow in the window... b-b-but i didnt say NO...

oops.. but i just did...that too 2 times...!!

Visu said...

Brilliant proof. You must apply a patent for that. And oh, I believe luck is not ordained by these kinda stuff. So... *chasing the crow away*

Roy said...

I've my own rules for life.. and am living life to the fullest!! :))

So you can call urself princess as u rule urself.

Btw, I liked the idea on “Bee(the picture) Positive.” It’s relay innovative.

Cheers!

Bhargavi said...

Thanks Roy! :)

Bhargavi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Innum indha copy adikara pazhakkam pogaliya???
I wonder if u could write equations like this...I never saw u do this in ur maths notebook!!!

It makes more sense than whatever u speak....he he he :-)

Bhargavi said...

no copying.. all ths r straight from my brain!
i did some serious research n came up wit thes equations :D

the way i view said...

wow! brilliant work!!(naan unna kalaikala):)