Aug 1, 2008

Woohoo.. How much fun I had!!

I walk up the stairs of a lone building. There is no other building for miles. I reach the terrace and walk up to the edge.. am about to jump down.. when suddenly I hear a voice..
‘Stay where u are!’ It is the villain.. n he has a gun!

I immediately get into the car(this is the maruthi 800 in which I had learnt driving..) and start off(don ask me how I came to roads.. its so simple..I donno)

I shift to the fourth gear..
press the accelerator as hard as possible 90.. 100.. 110kmph!
There are now hundreds and hundreds of white tata sumos chasing me(like in the movie gilli..) I speed up.. 120.. 130.. 140kmph!

Screech!!! I press hard on the brakes.. I’d seen something on the roadside. A drunkard is beating his wife. I throw open the car door(aniyaayaththa kandaa poruththukka mudiyaadhu!)
Like Mozhi Jothika I slap him hard on face.. he falls down. His wife begs me not to beat him. But I don stop.. continue to beat him.

‘Hello Bhargavi!’
I hear a voice from behind.. I get distracted and the man uses this chance to run off
(I wonder why his wife is also running away.. I’m just trying to help her!) weird world!

Now I turn back to see who greeted me..
‘Abdul Kalam sir!! Aiyo ennaala nambhavae mudiyala!’(like the callers tell the handsome VJs..)

‘Autograph please..’
‘No time for all that.. Lets go!’, he says.

Back in the car(the maruthi 800). Abdul Kalam sits next to me.. and I drive!150.. 160.. 170kmph.
Kalam ji fastens his seat belt.. I grin!

We drive on a bridge now. OMG!It’s a boat crossing!!

The bridge is opening.. and we are driving in full speed.I got scared(lighta..)
The bridge is now about 70degrees vertical. We are sure to fall off and die!(I donno swimming.. Can I ask Kalam ji whether he knows?) Before I’m able to decide what next to do, we reach the edge.. I close my eyes.

When I open my eyes.. WOW! We are flying.. Kalam ji has used his magical powers to convert the car into a rocket.. pink rocket!(How much I love it!)

Phew..! I turn to my left side to thank him.
AWWW!!! Its ET..sitting next to me. It gives me a frightened look. Soon we become very good friends. We eat chocolates(Dairymilk Roast Almonds.. to be more specific) Then we play video games.. I win all the time!

Mom calls out, ‘Its past your bed time’(I never had a bed time!)
‘Go to bed NOW.. BOTH OF U!’

‘Bssshht!’, ET tries to wake me up the next morning.
I wake up and ahh?Its my sis… fully dressed up for office.. dressed up in green('ET color!', I thought)
I felt like laughing out loud..naah too sleepy.. just smiled!

‘adhukulla ezhundhutiya?’
‘mmm..’
‘yei.. thiruppi thoongaadha!’
‘mmm..’

THE END

6 comments:

Tara said...

OMG!ROTFL!How many funny characters.. Villian,ET n u[:))] ..excellent part of ur dream was Kalam's entry.. chancae illa.. poor old man! kadasi kalathula un kooda car la??? N ur car's speed ? u've played with numbers. funny gal!

Aslam said...

Ahem... nice imagination... sorry to say this... but ur head is messed up pretty good...! Cool..!!! :D
Just one question though... how were u able to fly the PINK (terrible color )rocket..?? hmmm..?

Bhargavi said...

hehe.. i donno :D
was busy making friends with ET.. :) :)
may b kalam ji's magical powers made it as auto pilot!
n pink is not a terrible color! :(

the way i view said...

hi bhargi...
nice imagination...

DR.ABDUL KALAM JI "KANAVU KAANUNGAL" nu sonnaru... athukkunu avar kooda prakkura maathiri laam nee kanavu kaanra..[:)]

story is simply gr8...

Visu said...

Whoa! What an imagination, ROFL. You stand a chance for contributing to HP8 :D.

Kalam ji has used his magical powers to convert the car into a rocket.


Hey, thats James bond. (But why would bond make it a "PINK" rocket?, Duh)

Unknown said...

Hmm...Its been long time since u had such big dreams I suppose...Usually bhagi will be the HERO and I'll be the COMEDIAN...This time she had replaced me with some one else...

Good for me!!!

If she starts writing her dreams as blogs,she'll probably not have time for anything else...