Aug 5, 2008

Really felt like crying! :((

All of a sudden, I felt gloomy yesterday evening.
'I'll feel better if I take a nap', I thought. Yeah!! I was wrong as usual... din't feel any better!

'May be I'll feel better if I chat with friends.'
So switched on my compy.. yep! one friend online

me: hi
friend1: hi
f1: wats up?
me: me feeling baaaaaad... mood out!
f1: y
me: donno..
f1: ok.. cheer up!
me: hmmm..
f1: logging off now
me: okay.. nice chatting with u
f1: kalaikiriya.. dubukku
f1: bye
me: bye!

Luckily, another friend came online..
me: hi
friend2: hi
f2: wat doing?
me: nothing.. mood off!
f2: oh.. for me too..
me: what happened?
f2: everyone is asking about placement.. feeling really bad abt it
me: don worry u'll get placed soon
f2: hope so... even today my relative asked me abt it.. jus to embarrass me
me: jus say,'me not eating unga veetu soru la.. thn close it n get lost!'
f2: haha.. i wish i cud say tat..
n this crap went on for some more time...
f2: feeling much better after chatting wit u
me: me not feeling any better even now
f2: haha.. u r always joking.. i wish i cud be like u
(enna koduma sir idhu..)
f2: anyways.. catch ya later
me: bye!
f2: bye!

What do I do now?
Just then.. another friend was on..
friend3: hiiiiiiiiiii
me: hiiiii
f3: enna panra?
me: vetti dhan.. ne?
f3: me toooo
me: me not in good mood da..
f3: why.. what happened?
(phew.. atlast.. someone asked..)
me: donno.. all of a sudden am feeling bad.. lonely.. neglected.. insecure..
me: feeling like dirt..
me: wanna cry out loud.. but no kanneer coming..
f3: ok.. gonna have dinner now..
(unakku pudingikka pogudhuda...)
me: bon appetite!
f3: thanks.. good night..
f3: sweet dreams..
(idhu onnudhan korachal!)
f3: byeeeeeeee
me: bye!

Chatting with friends to change mood - BAD IDEA!

So, I had no other option but to console myself! (poor soul)
Watched tv till 11.. sat in the balcony till 2..(heck.. i couldn't find the mp3 player.. so had to sit there quiet.. counting stars!)

There was only one star in the sky.. all alone!
'Just like me!', I thought.

P.S. 1: 'idhu comedy bloga illa serious bloga',u may wanna ask
'therilaiyae pa..'(nayagan style..)
But even if u think 'idhu mokka blog'.. like many others do.. keep it with urself..

P.S. 2: Today morning my friend no.1 did bother to ask me how my mood is..
f1: howz ur mood now?
me: quite the same..
f1: hmmm..
f1: enna mood sariyilla adhu idhunu overa scene podra..
me: no scene..
f1: its so boring de.. enna panradhunae theriyala..
me: korangu.. andha karumaththadhan naan naethula irundhu sollikittu irukken!
f1: oh appadiya.. then ok!
f1:
(oh avalaa ne?!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnandaRani said...

barg stop putting mokkai

Bhargavi said...

adingu.. why do u damage me in public.. tat too after i've specifically mention in P.S1 tat if u thnk its mokka keep it wit urslf.. :( funny brat!
n i'm being very nice to u tat i've not even mentioned anywhere tat f1 is u.. :D
avadhana ne? haha.. lol!!

AnandaRani said...

i kno u'll do this somewhere.......paravala unna manichitean :-)

Philip Kingsley said...

F1 is anandarani... dunno abt others... Most probably i think its fiction!!!

Bhargavi said...

not fiction!