Aug 1, 2008

My clean compy!!

Yesterday night, just before going to bed, my sis saw the dusty computer.. Thanks to the tubelight! No.. not u..
the one in my room.. no not me!
Not my sis also..
com’on.. I’m talking about the actual tubelight! It was so bright that the dust on compy looked even worse..
‘U r at home the whole day.. n u r the only one to use the computer regularly.. then why can’t u clean it! Even last week, I cleaned it… u r such a &*@!?*^% (censor cutt!)

Then suddenly she noticed what I’d done on dusty compy..

‘Clown.. haha..’
phew.. my loosu thanam does save my skin at times..


Today morning, she was leaving for office... wearing green dress.. haha..(i'll write abt ths in my next post..) I couldn't control my laughter.
As she climbed down the stairs.. she reminded(read as warned) me..
‘Atleast today clean the computer table.. kalvettula paer sedhukara maadhiri paer ezhudhi vekkaadha..’

I better clean it.. I wanna live for many more years..

Spic n span!


Compy is no longer dusty..

Know what.. I used some 4 buckets of water to wash compy..?!
Did u just believed that... silly..

2 comments:

Aslam said...

The "dust art" is really good. Seen it so far only on dirty cars and windows. But for the first time on a computer...!!!!

Unknown said...

Just because u wanted something to write about,u left the comp to collect dust...Silly gal....
If I hadn't switched on tube light,I probably wouldn't have known the dust art...

I wonder how much went inside her stomach!!!FYI She never washes her hands b4 eating...